I’ve always liked sweets. As a child, I ate sugar by the spoonfuls. And sometimes, it would be chocolate drink mixes (without the milk). I remember a day when I was looking for something sweet to snack on in the cupboard. I opened up a jar of chocolate something, shoved a spoonful in my mouth, and gagged at the realization that it actually wasn’t chocolate but instant coffee. Can you imagine the dental bills that my parents received on account of me?
With no dental visit required or calories to count, I received my sugar fix from Knitting with Heart, who nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. In her blog, she shares her creations and the beauty of her world. I am excited to receive this nomination from such a sweet woman! Thank you!
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1. Cookies or Cake? I prefer to eat cookies, but I enjoy baking and decorating cakes.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Throughout the day.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Mommy 🙂 (Of course when you hear it throughout the day, the sweetness wears off.)
No blog award post would be complete without passing on the blessing. I have found sweetness in these fellow bloggers as they have shared their experiences, their talents, their life lessons, and their world. It is with pleasure that I nominate them for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
Christina’s Sweet Nothings
I Have No Greater Joy
The Valor Society
My Tropical Home
Venti Mocha Moments
Green Light Lady
A Journey of Faith
One Starving Activist
Waiting on a Word
A Homeschool Mom
Still Learning Something New
The High Heel Gourmet
To the nominees, if you would like to post about the award, please follow the above rules.
Have a good weekend, everyone!